Preparation is the most important step in any paint job.
Interior Painting Services
- The preparation Process
- Move or compact all furniture in the area.
- The floors and furniture will be completely covered.
- Paper boarders are used to cover shoe molding and rug edges.
- Electric plate covers, window locks, and trim hardware are removed.
- Plastic sheeting is utilized to contain and minimize dust.
- Walls and trim are completely sanded.
- Blemishes, holes and cracks in walls and ceilings are mudded and smoothed.
- Holes and cracks in the trim will be caulked or puttied.
- The trim is tested for oil (alkyd) or latex coatings.
- Any dust is vacuumed.
- Only top quality products are used.
Painting Stained Trim and Cabinets
Varnished surfaces can be painted if proper procedures are taken to adhere to the varnish. If these steps are not taken the paint is likely to chip and fail. We intensely sand the area, and chemically de-gloss and prime using a stain killer alkyd primer. A minimum of two coats of semi-gloss enamel are applied.